YouNet Media is looking for a Senior Business Development Executive to join our upcoming exciting development. As a Senior Business Development Executive you are responsible for growing our business, system and people. You will be a driving force for the company growth via your active client relationship building, managing people and business performance planning. Your key responsibilities are as followed:
I SALE PLANNING AND EXECUTION
1. Actively network and create industry, agency and client relationship
2. Planning, building sale pipe line and executing sale process
3. Be responsible for sale quota with remuneration based on performance review
4. Continually look for opportunities to expand Client spending with YouNet Media
II. THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AND PR INITIATIVE
1. Frequent posting blog articles to promote your personal brand in Social Media Marketing
2. Frequent contact and inform the Clients and Agencies of new Insight generation
3. Work with MarCom manager to prepare PR Conferences, events by YouNet Media
4. Actively participate in Industry Conference and marketing/networking events and raise awareness of YouNet Media brand and services
5. Continually look for new Research methodology and Industry knowledge and updates
SENIOR ENGAGEMENT OF CLIENT RESEARCH MEETINGS
1. Attend client sale and engagement meetings
2. Work with Research Manager to overall handling and personally responsible for clients research demand. You sell it, you deliver it.
3. Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ needs and build long term relationship with the client
o Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing
o Prior experience in Accounts position, Social Media campaign management at Agencies or Digital marketing position at Client side necessary. People who have experience in using Social Listening to manage campaign will be particularly suitable and preferred.
o Knowledge in Marketing especially Social Media, Digital Marketing and Research. You may not know about Social Media Research because this is a new field, but we will train you the methodology.
PERSONAL ATTITUDES AND SKILLS
You are dynamic, ambitious, aggressive, doesn’t-take-No-for-an-answer professional who takes career advancement seriously.
o Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
o You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be CONSISTENT
o Have strong analytical skills and have structured thinking
o Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint, Microsoft Project and Google Spreadsheet and Docs
o Be excellent in written and speaking English
o Be able to work independently and as part of a team
o Be an effective and assertive speaker, presenter. o Have continuous learning attitude for professional career development
1. Letter of application stating why you would be suitable and fit in the company environment
2. CV in English with recent photo
All applications please email to Mai Cam Linh at email@example.com, or contact mobile 0977 748 746 for further information. Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews.