If you are the most passionate Social media researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
A. Job description
- Indentify, collect and optimise data for use in ongoing tracking projects.
- Working under the supervision of Research Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Going beyond your expected duties to satisfy clients’ research needs
- Escalate sales opportunity to Business Development Manager
B. Job requirements
You are ideally female, having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- You may not be the SMARTEST, but you must be a STAYER
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients.
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1 year experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
- Letter of application & CV in English with recent photo
- Deadline: 30 May, 2016
- Job level: Full-time
- Working hour: 8.30 am – 6 pm
- All applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who meet qualifications will be short listed and invited for interviews. Priority will be given to candidates who submit early.