About YouNet Media
YouNet Media is a unique Social Media Technology & Marketing expert in Vietnam with pioneering Social Listening, Intelligence and Engagement solutions. Our Social Listening and Social Contest Apps are simply the best in Vietnam. We are an environment of Innovation, Team-working and Creativity.
We are in strong expansion and looking for Key Leaders & Managers in (Digital) Marketing, Sales and Online Market Research.
Online Market Research Executive
Passionate about a career in Market Research? We are looking to grow the business with the addition of an Online Market Research Executive. It's a boutique environment where you'll easily integrate into the small, friendly and intelligent team. Your role will be to support the team in the smooth running of a variety of online market research projects.
- Establish a well-defined process of online consumers & market analysis and research and reporting for all categories (FMCG, Hi-tech, F&B...)
- Manage the team to deliver outstanding market intelligence to our customers to assure our leading position in Online Market Research area.
- Conduct all higher-level primary research analytics including conjoint analysis, latent class and segmentation modeling, data mining and predictive analysis, key driver modeling and preference modeling
- Directly own, work on and complete the most complex client project engagements.
- Partner with clients and cross-functionally to successfully contribute to end-to-end client/project delivery alignment leading to valuable insights, high client satisfaction and quality project deliverables
- Report directly to Market Research Manager
- Have strong background and professional experience in Market Research, Brand Research and Consumer Research (preferable professionals from market research firms such as Nielsen, TNS, Epinion...)
- Minimum 1-3 years of market research. Experience in business analysis or analytics roles, preferably in an online advertising or technology environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills experience analyzing large databases preferred
- Capable of accurately developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics.
- Masters and effectively leverages existing tools, methodologies & approaches.
- Good in team and project management/supervision, team collaboration & vendor management.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Competitive Salary Package
- Basic Health/ Social/ Unemployment insurance
- Regular team building activities
- Young and dynamic international working environment
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org